Since the inception of Bhutan Health Journal, the following partners have played pivitol role in growth and success.
BHJ is truely grateful to all our partners.
1. Bhutan Foundation -Since 2015
2. Journal of Nepal Medical Association -Since 2015
3. Current Medicine Research and Practice -Since 2015
4. University of California San Francisco -Since 2015
5. Yale School of Public Health -Since 2015
6. Ministry of Health-Since 2015
7. National Medical Journal of India -Since 2016
1. Research & Review Article
2. Case Studies
Click Here for online review process
Click Here for online submission process
BHJ Print ISSN: 2413-2993; Online ISSN:2415-1114; is published by KGUMSB.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
BHJ is included and associated with: