Vacancy announcement for Assistant Editor Positions at Bhutan Health Journal
- An excellent opportunity to build your research skills, scientific manuscript writing skills and learn more about the Medical Journal Sciences and editorship.
- Opportunity to interact with great minds in the field of research, publication and Medical Journal editors through various platforms.
Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Latest curriculum vitae
- Degree transcript and mark sheet
- Citizenship Identity Card copy
- One recent passport size photograph
- All the BHJ members are selected in their personal capacities, based on their interest as well as on their commitment and willingness to volunteer for the BHJ’s work.
- NO salary or direct renumerations of any kind is pegged and this position is purely voluntary and on self-motivation to learn.
- The Assistant Editors’ tenure shall be for five years with an option to extend further depending on the performance and willingness to continue.
- Assistant editors must commit their time and effort at all times
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for virtual or face to face interview.
The interested candidates are requested to submit your documents via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st Jan 2024. For further enquiry please contact +975 2 339319/ 328990.
Dr. Phurb Dorji